Saturday, November 8, 2008

M.I.A



We just wanted to let everyone know that Ella is doing better! We're not sure if she's done with the flu but we hope so, because we're way past having any laundry quarters left. She and I have entertained about six outfits a day, all week it seems. Any how, she gave us a scare, but seems that everything will be okay. As sad as it was for her to be lifeless most of the week, I did enjoy the chance to just cuddle and hold her. Normally, the healthy Ella has an agenda, and stopping to cuddle isn't on it. But I snapped this shot of her a few minutes ago and told her to wave to everyone. So, as you can see, she's regained that Ella sparkle in her eye! Yeah. Happy day. Jordan says I get to go shopping today and buy something fun for myself. I'm thinking I want to buy a jar of homemade hot fudge and carmel sauce from Leatherbees... is that weird?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to have her back, not just the wilted flower Ella. Her smile helps to light up our home. And so does yours. I love you,
Jordan

Photo By Emilie said...

Ella, what a little sweetie!! Hot fudge & carmel is just was I would choose!