Wednesday, November 12, 2008

VOTE, femininity style


(Remember this image...it's from my first ever Femininity shoot, when I was just trying out the idea with four awesome girls...click HERE and HERE for their session...)


Well I thought I'd check in on my blog and let you all know I haven't forgotten about photography (I really don't think that's possible with my little brain), I just haven't been busy with shoots. Which means, now that my daughter is better, I've been able to start tackeling some of the "side" projects I've been wanting to work on for MONTHS now... Today I think I almost finalized my new Femininity logo and it's so perfect! But I want to save it as a surprise for when I'm ready to launch the site and all my new branding essentials... however, I will say "vote" is a teaser...

I'm also wanting to get some more sample albums put together with the results of my "project femininity" call for models. And SO, I need your help! For the next week you'll have the chance to vote for your favorite "project femininity" session thus far. (Your voting booth is conveniently located to the right of this post...) Now I did do a fair number of femininity sessions in CT, some that rocked, but I want to feature a Utah session. So you have six choices. I've posted a little teaser from each below too help jar your memory. But if you have time or need to kill a few minutes, or this is your first time stopping by, I highly recommend checking back on the posts and really giving the vote a fair shot.

With that said, here are your nominees in the reverse order they were taken... ( Click on their names to link directly to their post(s) )

EMILY


LAURIE (& HERE)


TAMMY


ELISA


TIA & AUBREY


SHARON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh i get it... haha the light comes on.. I looked at the first picture and was like thats wierd she cut her head off, then the next one, oh and why would she do that twice.. it took me to the fourth one hahaha Love it! Can we vote more than once?

Laura