Wednesday, November 26, 2008

little girls...a reason to give thanks



This is obviously redundant following that last image, but these two girls are absolutely adorable. The above shot has now been added to my all time favorite shots hall of fame. I never thought I would even get them both looking at me, let alone looking happy. But they were so wonderful! And mom and dad were extremely helpful. If the girls are smiling in any shot, it's because mom's behind me whipping out the funny noise train, which they loved! Having twins would've thrown my world into total chaos, but Nicole and Jesse act like they've done it about twenty times before. They're so cute with the girls and with each other. Half way through the shoot the girls fell asleep on our way to a new location. Which ended up perfect. I was able to steal a few shots of mom and dad while we let the little ones sleep. I love that as a couple Nicole and Jesse stil have a young, sexy, fun vibe. I know how hard it is to keep that going once a baby enters the picture, let alone two at the same time. My props to them for not only creating two beautiful little girls, but one beautiful relationship that will be a forever family.

Enjoy this extra long post for the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm off to spend time with my own family and to give thanks. I am so blessed myself. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!










































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your use of perspective in these shots really captures how much love is in this family. The rows of leafless trees stretch on forever in your pictures. The girls in the middle with the parents kissing over them is tender. The vibrance and life in these pictures shine through and thrive in the autumn colors.
The twins makes me want a pair of my own, the personalities seem to jump out. Any family would cherish pictures like these!

Mary Ann said...

Love these shots Liz....I really like the black and white one with the girls standing uo in the wheelbarrow (with the help of thier parents.) and the row of tress behind them. Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable Liz!!! (And Nicole and Jesse!) I love, love, love them! (That was for you, Nicole :). Beautiful job!
--Julie