Saturday, November 22, 2008

my Christmas teaser...



We had our family pictures taken today for our Christmas card and I'm so excited with how the images turned out. Our photographer is new to the industry, but did an awesome job. We only shot for about fifteen minutes before Ella was cold and done, but we have plenty of card worthy shots to choose from. I don't want to post the rest of our session until I design the card (we can't spoil it...), but I love this image and know it won't be on the card, so I thought I'd share it for tonight... Check back next week! I'm shooting a family on Monday with twin 6-month-old girls and I'm so looking forward to that. I'm sure I'll at least have to post a few from that session before we take our Thanksgiving break. Of course I'm always as excited about the pictures as my clients. It's totally a win-win situation. And it's almos that time of month again. Yep. They'll be 11-month pictures to come from my baby... Yeah!

No comments: