Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MY family, the Taylor side anyway...



Yes, I claim this crazy bunch. And not because I took the picture, because I didn't...at least not the ones I'm in, but I suppose that goes without saying. This was the worst day we could've planned to shoot in that part of the my family came down with the flu (which Ella is currently batteling it's the saddest thing ever...) and it rained all day. It rarely rains in Utah and was a great weekend until we wanted to shoot. BUT we made the most of it and got these few quick shots in when it was only drizzeling. Thanks to my sister and my brother's girlfriend, Heather, for jumping behind the lens when I couldn't.


I had fun shooting the "couples" pictures. My sister grabbed the ones of Jordan and I. This is my new favorite shot of us and is getting printed out huge and going above out bed...


These two (Nick & Laura) will be engaged by Jan. 1 even if my sister has to propose herself she says...


Where it all began, my parents, Calvin & Carolyn...


And my "big brother" who's a year and a half younger than me and his cute girlfriend, Heather & Caldwell...





The girls, Laura, Mom, Ella, Liz & Olivia













Jade the family dog...


And the rest of my "big brothers", well Andrew isn't quite there, but I'm sure he will be one day. Daniel & James have both passed me now, and of course Caldwell beat me years ago...












Isn't Deweyville gorgeous just after rain. These are shot on my parent's back lawn. I miss this view...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that is a good looking family!

Melissa said...

Great Pictures Liz!! Your You have such a cute Family! Little Ella is getting so big and just as beautiful as ever!