Saturday, August 1, 2009

amidst the crazy



So we decided to move...halfway. And I don't know why... we decided that. Probably because I'm slowly going crazy... BUT at least my camera still works, and magically the brain that operates it when shooting,so no worries to all you out there. Today I turned in my fair entries after driving around lost looking for the fair grounds. Our new couch was delivered yesterday and I found the perfect pillows to accompany it. Last night I had a sleepover with a fabulous friend while Jordan ran a 5k up north. Then this afternoon I met with the a lovely bride and am stoked about what we decided! I get to do all the good stuff and none of the bad...you'll hear about that later. And tonight's shoot went SO well I can't even believe there was a baby involved. I just love when the future groom is on my side ;) More from this lovely couple and their bundle of joy soon. And a big thanks to everyone who helped me get through today. It's almost over and then I get to SLEEP.

No comments: