Friday, August 7, 2009

Danny & Jenika | the post



There was so much true joy and happiness experienced at this wedding, I smile even now looking at the moments again. Jenkia and Danny are so sweet together and Danny treats her wonderfully. Which is good because I learned first hand, her dad has been treating her like a princess from day one. He takes care of all his girls like that and I got to be one of them for a few days. There's nothing sweeter than a man who truely respects and honors womanhood. and of course we all learn how to be women from our mothers. Danny's family came supporting from a far, with matching t-shirts and everything. They read "worth the wait". I had such a great time shooting. Thank you all for inviting me along.









































































































I just want to point out that this isn't hairspray...it's some funky cool you down misting spray.





Love this sister shot.















He got me...













And here's Jenika's song... I want someone to write me a song, seriously. So sweet.







The view from the tower.







Two minutes...almost













Not bad...





The end! (Unless you haven't see the movie...CLICK HERE)

3 comments:

Jenika said...

Liz - Thank you for your kind words on top of the beautiful photos. I'm so glad that the trip to Boise was enjoyable for you. We loved having you there. I adore these pictures, absolutely devoured them. The day was beautiful and I'm glad I have so many photos to remember it. I especially like the photo with my mom in the foreground and her four girls in the background. Exquisite. Thank you!

CaitliNielsen said...

Liz, these are incredible! They look so great!

Nathan said...

Liz, your photography is brilliant - you certainly captured the magic of the wedding!