Friday, August 21, 2009

from me to we



Emilie & I were roommates in college and shared many, many laughs, secrets, gossips & tears about our silly lives, Mikes, callings, dates, jobs, etc. She heard all about Jordan and gave the funnest toast at our wedding. We both started photography businesses and this subject now domainates our conversations... BUT I'm so excited to know that soon, we can talk about husbands, kids, and married life. I don't think it's a secret these two have waited a long time to find each other, but it seems some things in life really are worth the wait. If you know Emilie, then I think you'll agree she's never looked so radiant. And I'm totally dazzled by Brian. He's perfect for her, exactly what she's been looking for. And believe me, she's looked! Congrats again you two.



">





























































































1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Wow! Liz, I can't believe you captured Em so perfectly. AMAZING! And I'm so happy for her and Brian...a GORGEOUS couple!