Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my home



For fun I thought I'd share a few images I've been creating to go in my new home. My kitchen is chocolate brown and I'm decorating with sunflowers you could say.

My bedroom is blue with red posie and black accents. I just ordered the painting "The Singing Butler" by Jack Vettriano and the below shot, or one like it, may accompany the painting somehow... This old shed currently resides in my backyard. I say currently because we have plans to tear it down, but I thought it would be fun to incorporate it into my house somehow. I do think it has great textures which you will see more of another day.



And finally I want Ella to have a few pictures of herself in her bedroom. She loves pictures of herself. I thought it would be fun to have one with her and the temple. This is what I've got so far. I don't know if I'm sold on it...but it's kinda fun.



Well that's all for today I suppose. I'm 85% sure we're going to be having a house warming party, so I don't want to give everything away on the blog because that'd be no fun for those who attend. And if the city doesn't banish me from doing so, I might also have a studio open house for any of you strangers who don't really feel like strangers to me reading this. I just thought it would be fun to meet some of you. And a photographer I loved had one and I didn't go because I was in CT and I do wish I had been able to... So I'm curious if any of you live around here and would even come (I live in Salt Lake City)... Let's do a few polls:



No comments: