Monday, August 24, 2009

Jordan & Nate



I've been trying to get all the proper licensing to run my business out of our new house and it's the biggest joke of my life. Seriously. I'm so ready to quit! BUT I love my clients, especially people like Jordan and Nate. They radiate happiness. So the thought of abandoning my photography isn't really an option. It's just something I like to tell myself so I feel like I'm in control when really I'm not.

I think dealing with the city is a lot like dealing with insurance companies. Enough said. I hope it's all worth it.

My husband has hung almost all of my million pictures in the new house and it's all coming together perfect. I still haven't decided which pictures to put in my office. I want them to be so perfect... so the debate continues. I may post about it later.

But in the meantime, I hope you all enjoy these two and their lovely chemistry. They were SO fun to shoot. I can't wait for Jordan's bridal shoot in a few weeks. I do love gorgeous girls in fabulous dresses, and I'm positive Jordan won't disappoint on either account. Especially because what makes a girl truly beautiful is what's on the inside.























































































4 comments:

Jess said...

As always, your work is beautiful. I hope the licensing thing works out for you and I hope you will show how your house looks once all your pics are hung!

eliza said...

Thanks Jessica. I definitely will!

Jordan F. said...

Most awesome sun-flare picture ever! Amazing pictures Liz!

Jennifer B. said...

Your images are soo beautiful! I really love your style...what is your favorite lens to shoot with? I'm still learning so I hope you don't mind me asking....
~Jennifer
(brotchie@comcast.net)