Sunday, August 2, 2009

Deegan & Kader



I love shooting these little guys. Colby suggested shooting in a junk yard with some old cars and I jumped at that idea. So me and my assistants piled in the car and made our first trip out to Grantsville. Loved it! Reminded me of home. I can't get over these two's blue eyes. And Ella way did not want to leave their house. She was having such a great time playing. Don't you think she and Kader would be so cute together... It's perfect. He just turned two. And Deegan is a big five-year-old, headed for kindergarton this year. What a perfect birthday shoot this turned out to be. Leave Colby some comments... I know she'll need help picking her faves!

























































































And before I know it, she'll be riding in cars with boys...



1 comment:

Janelle said...

Perfect spot for a photo shoot with little boys. I love it!