Saturday, August 15, 2009

a very sweet engagement



This little man won't remember his parents wedding, but he'll surely be in the pictures. And can you blame them? He's completely adorable and makes for the perfect trio. The above picture is my new favorite. I would love to have a shot like this of my family. When I got married, I remember wondering what combo Jordan and I would produce. We lucked out and got Ella... And though our relationship as a couple has changed, it's only getting sweeter. Ella takes care of the spice in our life.

Cannon isn't quite old enough to be spicey yet, so for the most part, this shoot was simply sweet. Drew gets the happy groom-to-be award for romancing Jantse just the perfect amount with these pictures. So without too much further rambling on my part, please enjoy the lovely Janste & Drew, and the soon to be adding spice, Cannon.












































































No comments: