Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the almost Webb Wildcats



I just got home from shooting Laura & Nick's Groomals in Ogden and started to pick out tonight's "teaser" but ended up editing a bunch from the stadium portion of our wonderful shoot. So I thought I'd throw those up now. I wanted to shoot in more places around the stadium, but we ran out of light...so here's what we got. Laura's been in front of my lens a lot lately, but I thought today's rendition of her gorgeous hair styles was the best yet, so I have high expectations for the actual wedding...May 12...so soon. And Nick in football atire, well that IS life. Enjoy these two love bird Wildcats. I certainly do.





































1 comment:

Dave and KayDee said...

Liz,
You are an awesome photographer! I'm glad I found this blog. Your sister is gorgeous!