Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lyla May Larsen



We're headed out tomorrow for a Easter weekend trip to Moab. So I thought I'd leave you with the sweetest little Easter gift around. Two weeks ago Analeis and Richard welcomed their little Lyla May to this earth. Even 4 weeks ahead of schedule, she still weighed over six pounds. But being with her to take these only reminded me of how quickly time passes and how fast these little ones grow. That's what truely makes newborn sessions so incredible. I could never take these pictures again, even if I wanted to. Lyla is truly precious and a miracle in my book. I hope I did her justice...





























































2 comments:

Janelle said...

This is one of the sweetest newborn shoots I've ever seen. My little girl showed up 4 weeks early (almost a year ago), and she was only 5 lbs, 4 oz. I wish I'd had a newborn shoot done of her. Oh well.

Jenna said...

Loving the easter basket shots and the one of the family together with the dog looking at them!