Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the beautifuls: part two



I hope these pictures only add to the building excitement for the future Mr. & Mrs. Zach Randall. If you two were wondering how wonderful your marriage will look, here's your sneak peak. And I swear I did my best to narrow it down. But alas, I had to settle for pairing up vertical shots to keep this post shorter because I just couldn't part with some of these. Here's to love and spring at Temple Square...

















































































































3 comments:

Laurie Smith said...

Holy Crap Woman! These are stunning! You never cease to amaze you oh master of NIKON!

Lynette Robinson said...

Beautifully captured! As the designer of this gown I love to see the magic that you have created here.

Chelsea was a delight to design for. Please let me know if you post her wedding day.

Lynette
The Gallery by Lynette
Riverdale, Utah

Jaci said...

Liz-- you are so talented! I love your work. I'm trying to learn photography as well. Looks like you have it mastered! I love these bridal shots. Beautiful couple. I'm sure they loved these pics!
Great job!
Jaci Hunsaker Udy