Thursday, April 2, 2009

a good mail week



Ella's starting to look really old to me. Especially now that I have her year album to look through. I finally settled on getting a matted album to help tie all the shoots together. And I must say, I do really like it. There's just something timeless about the white mats and the way they really set off each photograph. The album arrived on Monday. Then yesterday I answered the door twice, once for FedEx and once for USPS. I got Ella's sample Mini Wraps (I'll be selling these in sets of three....they're adorable) and then my wax painting/prints (I need to think of a name for these) that I ordered at the trade show in Vegas. So I now have a 20x30 of Laurie in the mountains hanging in my living room. Thanks for taking the all time greatest picture woman! And then I have a smaller version, a 11x16 from my Laguna Beach wedding, which is gorgeous. The pictures don't really do them much justice. It's hard to tell the textures/painting additions, but stop by and I'll be happy to take you on a tour. One day I want my house to feel like an art gallery. Right now it tries, but realy, it's just too small of an apartment to feel like anything more than Ella's giant toy box. She puts things where she wants them. And drops her food any where she pleases... SO frustrating! Any how, here's a few shots of the goods and the queen bee herself...

























2 comments:

Laurie Smith said...

you were the one who took the picture! i just stood there! :)

Michal and Brandon said...

Ella is so beautiful Liz! the daughter of someone I visit teach has that same bunny/blanket thing, which she also carries everywhere!