Wednesday, April 8, 2009

While grandma was out...



Seriously, these two are impossible to take pictures of together. We were all together for conference weekend, but Grandma Leslie slipped out Saturday morning, so we thought we'd take some new pictures of her "twins" together (It's been a year since we last did that). The only way we could even get them to stay close was to put them on a table and bribe them with Life cearel. It worked, oh for about thirty seconds, until they ran out...











Mercedes on the phone...or something



Apparently they were still hungry...

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Would you mind telling me what lens you used for the overhead shot of them digging in the toy box? It's my favorite shot of the bunch.

horrocks_love said...

How fun! Jessica and I's girls are the same way! We can never catch them both together!

Liz said...

Jenna, I used my 24-70mm 2.8. I'm guessing that shot is at 24mm.