Monday, April 6, 2009

A success story



Well I'll admit now, this is a super long post and there's a good chance you're sick of seeing Laura and Nick kiss...and I truly am sorry about that. But I did my best to encourage other poses, but they're far too smitten to listen. The good news is my sister liked her hair this time...and I am definitely happy with how these turned out. So here's to the perks of having me for a sister. Laura's second shot at engagements, and a whole lot of them! Love you two.





























































Outfit change time. Meanwhile...Grandpa locks Ella in the dog pen.















































And finally...the end.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Yep, definitely sick of the kissing. :) Great photography, though! Is her ring a sapphire? It's really pretty.