Friday, October 17, 2008

Laurie in the Mountains

Photobucket

So I took A LOT of pictures last weekend. I won't tell you how many because it's embarrassing. But can you blame me? How often do you get the funnest girl ever, willing to do anything I asked, in the mountains, with a killer dress, and a mix of fall and winter? I couldn't resist. Nor could I narrow it down anymore than this... So I decided to break it up into two posts. Check back for Laurie in the city soon. And for now, I hope you love Laurie in the mountains, because she totally rocked this shoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Laurie Smith said...

You are a freakin' miracle worker!!! Seriously - you are a magician! They are beautiful - and I look soo awake!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful...Gorgeous...Magical....WOW!

Photo By Emilie said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous