Monday, October 20, 2008

Laurie in the City

Photobucket

We didn't have too much time after finishing our mountain shoot, but we stopped at two little spots in town and grabbed some fun stuff! I loved her umbrella (obviously). I probably should've had a tripod for some of these shots, but I never bring one. They turned out pretty cool anyway.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

love them love them!! It makes me really want my photos taken. Thanks so much for din last night. I had a hoot!! Let's do it more often!!

Mary Ann said...

Liz, I love Laurie's photo shoot, both the mountains and the city! You are fantastic!