Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Becky & Joe



I mentioned before that Becky & Joe's wedding was special, especially for those in attendance. Becky's mom paid attention to the little details, which added up to be a huge work of art. And each guest had a flower to wear because they all meant so much to the happy couple. They even ordered one for me! Instead of tossing her bouquet, Becky rewarded the woman who'd been married the longest with her gorgeous collection of purple flowers. And I loved the garter toss (see below images)... It was a lovely trip to Vegas, pure and sweet. Thanks Becky & Joe for letting me be a part of your beautiful day. I felt honored.

[ You'll notice I tried something different with this blog post, and arranged some of the images into groups. It took a lot of extra time, so I don't know if it was worth it. I'd love a comment or two telling me your thoughts on the new format and if I should be so concerned about cutting down on the size of my blog posts??? ]

























































































6 comments:

Lenni said...

per your request: :)
I think the collections are great! But I also think you needn't worry about your posts being too long... At least for me, I always want to see even MORE, not less! :o)

Sharon said...

Love the long posts...Don't hold back!!!

Anonymous said...

MORE not less!

Jackie said...

I agree with both! I love the long posts!

Jess said...

I also agree. The more pics the better!

Jess said...

I also agree. The more pics the better!