Friday, September 25, 2009

Red means I love you...



There will be more of these to come. But here's a shot I grabbed of my husband during our family photo session. I decided on the pictures for my office walls today. This one definitely made the cut.

And I had to share my date tonight... This is the sign I found on my office door, wherein I was told to get the "redbox" movie ready we'd rented.



Then in waltzed my husband, wearing red, carrying this tray of goodies. (My husband is sweet, but no, he did not pick out all the red starbursts for me. Did you know you can buy a bag of all the best red flavors, minus those yucky orange and yellow you're always trying to pawn off. Now someone was thinking on that one...)



Red means he loves me. I'm the luckiest!!

4 comments:

Nicole Nielsen Ellsworth said...

Oh my gosh this is the most adorable thing I've seen. So cute!!!

David and Amy said...

I LOVE this! I think I am going to copy this idea someday, it just is so cute! Nice job Jordan!

jp said...

That is so sweet! Love it!

Mary Ann said...

Ok so that is the cutest date ever! And as always I love the photos!