Monday, September 21, 2009

little girls



What's not to love about them? Ella adores her grandma's house. And I'll admit, some days I miss Deweyville too... Can you blame me? Well this car is actually in Garland and Jordan's parents home (it's for sale if you're interested) but I'm secretly wishing it was in my backyard for photoshoots along with these open fields. Anyway, enjoy a sampling of last weekend and a photoshoot with my little sister [+ Ella].













































































































3 comments:

Laura said...

SO that picture of me is amazing! haha and i love the picture of olivia that is in black and white and she is giving "face" nice work, cant wait to see how yours turn out!

Richard & Analeis said...

LOVE IT! ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Ella is so lucky to have olivia for an aunt!