Thursday, September 17, 2009

raving



I bought a new lens yesterday, 85mm 1.8, after hearing every photographer I know rave about it. I put it to the test tonight and now this is me, raving about it. Not to mention Jordan and Nate are just naturally wonderful. We all went out for dinner afterwards, to Chunga's. I'm now raving about that as well.

I also have a confession to make for the evening. I really, really like my clients. Especially these two. So if you're the kind of person who thinks it's weird to be buddies with your wedding photographer, you probably shouldn't hire me. On the other hand, if you're the kind of person who would love for their friend to shoot their wedding, only you want it done professionally, you and I should chat!

And thanks to all you who've voiced your opinion on the length of my blog posts. Just wait. I predict these two's is going to be hugely amazing.

No comments: