Friday, September 18, 2009

just jordan



Ella's sleeping (finally), which is wonderful because I've been dying to play with these shots all morning. These were taken in my studio (aka. backyard) before Nate showed up to play. I just can't get over how breathtaking Jordan is. And I did not photoshop her eyes blue. They are truly that beautiful. So excited! I love my job.























































p.s. I think I want to hang one of these in my office since they were taken in the backyard. Which one would you pick?

4 comments:

Laura said...

#11 counting from top to bottom. She looks gorgeous and so does your backyard!

Jess said...

Those look great. I think you need to use one with her blue eyes - can't believe you didn't photoshop them!

Roxanne Bush said...

Love the pictures!! I agree with Laura on # 11

Jordan Michel said...

i do have good eyes... i love the last one, it's so timeless.