Saturday, September 12, 2009

my mother



Today is my mom's birthday. Of course I can't tell you how old she is! But check out how young and beautiful she looks. Sometimes she'll get asked if my sister Livi is her first. :) I took these this morning before my family left for a football game. (I have three brothers and one brother-in-law with a game today. And my parents diligently support them all.) My mom said I couldn't take her picture because she didn't have lipstick on... do you even notice her lips in comparison to those big brown eyes? Ella frequently gets complimented on her eyes, as do my sisters and I. We all have our mother's eyes. At least varying shades of them. I love that! And I love how close I am to my mom, sisters, and daughter. Ella absolutely adores her grandmas. And so we thought we'd get these pictures up on the blog today in time for a big happy birthday wish. We love you!







No comments: