Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nicole + Glenn



After shooting these two's engagements, I'm so excited for their November wedding! I was able to take part in so many lovely weddings this summer, but hardly able to enjoy them because there was so much going on. But life is slowing and growing more beautiful than ever. I have just a few weddings left to finish out the year and it's so nice to breath again. I also have a few seniors and a newborn coming up, plus the winners of my black tie session search. And then it's time to think about Christmas and Ella's birthday... It's crazy how time flies. Especially when you're in love. Nicole & Glen are having the hardest time focusing on their school work and I can't say that I blame them. Nicole saws she day dreams about the wedding, her dress, etc. It's just so fun. Why worry about Edgar Allen Poe when you could dream about your upcoming bridal session that's going to ROCK!

Anyway, now I'm day dreaming. On to the matter at hand. THE engagements. And they are so engaging. Enjoy.





























































































2 comments:

the heath's said...

Liz, 1st off I just have to say I love love love your photography you are amazing!!! I have a love for photography also & am trying to get into it more & get better at it, I was just wondering if you had a suggestion for a lense that you would reccommend for a beginner for the nikon, by the way I am the sister of Steve WInn so he introduced me to your photography. Thanks.

Jessica

eliza said...

Jessica,

The kit lenses that come with the cameras are great to learn on if you're working outside. I like the focal lenght range of about 28-75ish. If you want something to do low light situations, indoors, etc. get the 50mm 1.8. It's the cheapest option for a almost pro-grade lense that has the wide aperture you'll need.