Tuesday, September 1, 2009

our dog spot



I took these pictures almost a month ago, but have had so many shoots I haven't gotten around to posting them. But I wanted to share my dirty little puppy... This is pretty much what Ella looks like by the end of every day. But she's one of the happiest little girls you ever did meet. I had to break out the camera when she came tugging at my side to show me what'd she'd done to her face, and then followed that up with a piggy face through the racket. I don't know how she got the dirt so perfectly spotted around her eye, but I thought it was worth documenting. And I'd been wanting to get a shot of how she wears her sandals...look closely at her pinky toes. Even when you put them in, she pulls them back out.

This was a Saturday evening when we were out as a family working on cleaning up our yard. Jordan pushed over a big dead tree with his bare hands :) and then had to chop it up to haul it out front. The city comes by and cleans up everyone's trash once a year. It made our neighborhood look so ghetto for a while, but now all the yards look great. Anyway, as you'll see in one of the photos, I was super impressed with his wheelbarrow balancing skills. I had fun taking some shots of the different textures that our "garage" has to offer as well. So I hope you enjoy a glimpse at a day in the life of our sometimes very dirty family!

































































































1 comment:

Jackie said...

Long time lurker...first time commenter.

I think you are an awesome photographer! I love to look at your photos and get ideas for mine.

Your daughter is too darn cute!