Sunday, October 26, 2008

10 months in the making

Photobucket

Yep. It's that time of the month again! Today is Ella's big 1-0 (ten months that is). I bought this outfit for her last Christmas, just after she was born when everything was on clearance. I've been anticipating how cute she'd look in it since. And I have to say honestly, it's better than I imagined. I am completely smitten by her, especially today. She had a nap before church which means she was totally distracting to everyone there because she never quits smiling. We did have a few complaints about her outfit today. Apparently when she walked in, a few of the women in the congregation decided right then and there that they needed a baby too... (and by right then and there I mean the decision was made, no one acted upon it, at least as far as we could see from our bench). What a fun day. We made snickerdoodle cookies tonight and Ella got to help me roll them in sugar. And by help I mean grab handfuls of the dough and squish it between her fingers. If you can't tell from these pictures, she is almost running at times now. We found this crazy condemned building which matched her perfectly today. I know, I'm a terrible mom for letting her run around barefoot in October on some random porch. But she's happy and I love these pictures! If you don't get enough here, check out the rest of the 10-month collection on my website. Enter the password "mom" in the client link.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was Ella's way of telling me she was done.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow, she is just so stinkin' cute! She's getting cuter all the time. I totally can't pick a favorite out of this shoot...too many! I can't believe that at 10 months she is running already. And yes, that outfit is really cute!

horrocks_love said...

Liz she is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up! We should get together sometime.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - she is sooo adorable, Liz!! I love how you love the joys of everyday life - it is so fun, isn't it?

Photo By Emilie said...

She is so stinkin Darling & those photos are so stinkin gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

Your photos are stunning. I LOVE the idea with the mirror on the ground. So beautiful!