Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random Post Week

Photobucket

i offically declare it to be random post week. This past weekend's weather ruined all my previously mentioned plans, but we still had a great time with our family, so all is well. Except I still didn't get to shoot Aubree...

But I have a few posts I've put together a while back and never put up. They're a little out of the ordinary, and I hope Ashley doesn't kill me for this first one. But we miss her so, and you're about to see why. She's Ella's godmother, self-proclaimed, and she always gave us a smile. This is from a random day when we were just playing around for the camera. She's an actress and can pull out any emotion on cue. I put together this collection of her funny faces. Hopefully when she's famous (I say when because it's only a matter of time) all these pictures will be worth millions... At least that's what we always like to joke about. So now I present to you, Ashley Bryant, future broadway/tv star, in all her beautiful, full of life, glory. With a dash of humor on the side.

(And if you don't find these funny, oh well, they make me smile and it is my blog right...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A day with Ashley is always exhausting for Ella...

Photobucket

Oh, and I'd just like to say, that I didn't tell her to pull faces, we were actually trying to capture some serious shots (previously posted HERE), but this is how we make the magic happen I suppose.

And poor Jordan, always along for the ride. He's the best!

Photobucket

No comments: