Wednesday, October 8, 2008

the zoo!

Photobucket

A few weeks back my mom and little sister Olivia (who just started kindergarton...we're 18 years apart with five siblings inbetween us) came down and took Ella and I with them to the zoo! I realized that none of the exhibits are very stroller friendly, in that, if you get down to Ella's eye level you can't see squat! But she enjoyed watching the people anyway. And it was great for Olivia. Her favorite was the albino alligator below. It was pretty cool I'll give her that. I enjoyed all the different animal skin/fur/hair textures. There really is some pretty sweet stuff in nature. Try as we may, man can never replicate the real thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's hard to see, but if you look closely you can see the reflecting of Olivia's hand compared with the gorilla's...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish I had an aunt that was only 4.5 year older than me. Aren't they cute...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool, Liz. I can't wait to see the next random post. Maybe it will be the new logo you made at four thirty in the morning ;-) I love you,
Jordan

David and Amy said...

Those pictures are all so beautiful, I love all the amazing patterns and textures in the animal kingdom. I love Ella's expression in the picture where she is standing inside an egg, she's so darn cute!