Thursday, October 2, 2008

my little fairy pumpkin

Photobucket

I'm really tired right now. But my house is so clean because I worked my butt off today. At least Ella and I had fun shopping and going out to dinner tonight. She's my little buddy! I thought I'd throw up some of her pictures I promised. I don't think I love how I edited them, but oh well. They're still cute. You just can't go wrong with a little girl and fairy wings... I love her so much! (Except for the fact that she won't look at me when I'm taking her picture any more unless she's being naughty like the last shot when she's eating my shoe. Let's just say she's way over my camera.)

And I don't feel like adding my logo to these tonight. It's late. And I think it will be okay just this once, right. Perfect.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Grandma Leslie for making the trip down to help me with this shoot, and for taking this shot. One day Ella's going to look at the literally thousands of pictures of her childhood and wonder why she never had a mommy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh, and if you're wondering about this post's title, that's what Ella's going to be for halloween I think. She has a pumpkin stretchy and fairy wings and they totally don't match each other, so I thought, why not? She can pull it off...

5 comments:

horrocks_love said...

Liz she is getting so big! She is adorable, I can't believe how fast they grow. She looks ready to just take off running.

Natalie said...

I know I've said this 50 times, but Ella is such a beautiful beautiful girl! She is so lucky to have such a talented mother :)

Jill said...

Hi Liz! Beautiful photographs. I love Ella's outfit--the pink and yellow are darling! What a lucky little lady.

David and Amy said...

Dave and I were just talking about how we MISS you guys this weekend. Ella is the cutest fairy I've ever seen, those are such fun pictures!

Kate Sedgwick said...

Liz, she looks familiar in these photos but in the ones of her playing around your computer I'd never recognize her. She's gotten to be so big. Oh, I miss her!