Friday, October 24, 2008

the Taylor's

Photobucket

I had such a fun time with the Taylor family. Their boy/girl/boy/girl line up is perfect, and I love that every one's height still goes according to age. As I've found in my family filled with 6 feet something brothers, this won't always be the case. Even though I'm the oldest of seven with four brothers, only one of them is still "little" to me. Lol.

Anyway, you could so tell how much fun this family has together. The brothers and sisters were so respecful of each other. When I asked the boys to stick their tongues out at their sisters, they all hesitated. Isn't that awesome. I hope I can raise my family to be that kind. But it's no wonder. Their parents are great examples and treat one another so kindly. They're definitely still in love so I applaud them for that!! Some of my favorites from the shoot and just of mom and dad together.

Well we started out in Provo by this cool old something building...Julie picked it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we moved on to the Taylor family farm for some real life kind of fun...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Liz, this is my favorite shoot I've seen you post since you left Connecticut! My last favorite (and one my all-time faves of yours) is the woman you have in the header of this blog. I think my favorite shot here is the one of the parents kissing and the kids all covering their eyes. Really cute! Great work.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Liz. Thank you! Thank you for capturing our family so perfectly! It is so exactly what we were hoping for. You really are incredible with what you do - and such a wonderful person too. It was so fun getting to know you. Here's to many years to come knowing each other...for we know children grow and need to be re-captured!:)
Love,
Julie

Photo By Emilie said...

Amazing as usual!!

Anonymous said...

Those Taylor families and their farms... Great shots of this beautiful family. Way to go Liz,
Lovies,
Jordan

Jenny said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I was so pleasantly surprised to see my sister and brother-in-law on your blog. Julie never even told me she had contacted you but she LOVED our family pictures from this summer. I'm so happy to have sent her your way. You are truly amazing. I think we might have to fly out to Utah when #2 comes along to have you shoot our family again. You are awesome!

andi watkins said...

wow, I love all your cool urban locations, and your colors and textures are aHHhmazing!!! stunning work, KUDOS! I'm glad I stopped by.

Mary Ann said...

Liz - THESE photos are SO BEAUTIFUL> It looks like a really amazing photographer captured an awesome family. I like the big old blue building and the more candid photos at the farm. And I love the picture of the kids covering their eyes while their parents are kissing. I swear to you, I'm hiring you in the future!

Michelle said...

I can't get over how amazing the colors are in your photos. So brilliant, it adds so much life. You do amazing work!