Friday, October 10, 2008

an album before vacation

Photobucket

I've been working on this album for a few days and sent it to be printed today.It's a sample album made from a session I did way back in the New Haven days. I found out Kate's mom made her dress (check her blog out at seamssimple.blogspot.com) and I was way impressed at how good she is. (I'm so not a seamstress). So I dug out these files to look at them again and decided they would be perfect for the sample album I needed to make. So I thought I'd share it with you all. It might be the last post for a few days. Jordan's fall break is next week, so we're headed out for a mini-vacation, which is much needed. I am going to attempt two femininity sessions tomorrow, despite the wicked forecast and the fact that my entire family is now sick thanks to Jordan's lab mates... Yes, my headed is pounding, but at least I have scheduled maintenance time starting Sunday! I didn't get all my random posts up this week, so I guess I'll continue to mix them in the weeks to come. But hopefully (cross your fingers for us) I'll have some crazy pictures from tomorrow to come next week when I return. Until then, enjoy Kate, Elmo, Paul, and her beautiful mommy Jill.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow I am so flattered--thanks! I love those pictures, you did such a great job! We have a big one on our mantel and I look at it every day. It's good to see all the different pictures again. Now how do I get a copy of that book!??

Have a great vacation and get better soon!